Sunday, January 17, 2010

I'm Relocating...

After only a few months of blogging here on Blogger, I'm relocating House*Tweaking to http://www.housetweaking.com/. Yep, that's right, I got my own domain.  (Not that I really knew what a 'domain' was just a few short weeks ago.)  I'm definitely learning as I go in the technical aspect of having a URL.  It's still pretty basic but I'll keep posting about budget decorating, do-it-yourself and cheap finds.  I hope to add some fun new topics too!  (One idea is "Tweak Peeks" where I go into family's/friends' homes and pick something that I totally love about their space and share it with you.  Who wants to offer up their home first?!) 

Please bear with me while I continue to 'tweak' my new site.  Sorry, for any lost comments in the transition from Blogger to House*Tweaking.  All of my previous posts can be found at the new site (with a few minor spacing issues but nothing awful), so feel free to cut yourself off from my blog here and follow/subscribe over at House*Tweaking.

Here's to new beginnings!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your post. This is excellent information. It is amazing and wonderful to visit your site.
    House Renovations in Kennington

    ReplyDelete