Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Tweaking

So, in true valedictorian fashion I looked up the definition of tweak... this was after I had already painstakingly chosen "House*Tweaking" as the title of my blog.  Not only can it mean to adjust or fine-tune small components to improve an entire system, but unbeknownst to me it can also mean to tease or make fun of.  As it is in my nature, I'll try to do a little of both to keep things interesting.

I've always been better at writing than speaking, but I feel anyone who reads this deserves fair warning.  I overuse commas, parentheses (I like to include unimportant thoughts and information) and the elusive ellipsis...  Also, I am NOT computer savvy.  The hubby nixed my idea of handwriting my posts THEN typing them. 

What is the purpose of this blog, you ask?  Good question.  Sure, I'd like to inspire others with my creativity, frugal decor finds and practicality, yadda, yadda, yadda.  But the truth is, this blog will serve many purposes.  I'm hoping it will be an outlet for the zillion ideas whirling around in my head.  I'm hoping it will quiet the hubby.  (He's been wanting me to do this for a while now.)  I'm hoping it will feed my hunger to read and write.  I'm hoping to learn something new.  I'm hoping it will miraculously keep me from wanting a third child.  I'm hoping it will win me a spot on Oprah.  I'm hoping it will be a great way to journal our home improvements.

Happy reading!  I will leave you with an image to be the next topic of conversation... 

No comments:

Post a Comment